Friday 17 April 2020

Fried wings😍


INGREDIENTS 
  • Wings
  • Eggs
  • Portuguese chicken spice 
  • Paprika
  • Chillies powder
  • Salt
  • Cooking oil
  • Flour
  • Simba chips (all gold flavour)

METHOD 

  • Cut 1 wing into 3 ( I used 10 wings)
  • Beat 3 medium eggs + 1/4 cup of fresh milk
  • In a bowl, add 1 teaspoon of Portuguese chicken spice; 1 teaspoon of paprika and 1 teaspoon of chillies (you can add more if you want your wings to be extra hot) then whisk
  • Add 2 teaspoon of flour in a same bowl and whisk well (make sure you leave no lumps)
  • Transfer your wings in a plastic,  add in your egg mixture,  massage them and refrigerate for 1 hour
  • In another bowl mix 2 cups of flour with 1 bag of all gold flavour simba chips (crushed) ,add salt and mix well
  • After an hour remove your wings from the fridge and coat them with your simba mixture  ( make sure they are perfectly coated on both sides)
  • Heat enough oil and fry (don't fry on high heat)
  • When they are golden brown remove them from the oil
  • Pat and dry with a paper towel,  the  you're done 

Enjoy😋

50 comments:

  1. You just waken my cravings ....since shops are closed I think it's best to make my own

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😢Wish was good at cooking ngabe ngyawenza nami 💯☺️🤣

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm🤤🤤🤤🤤lapho I'm craving for these like crazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just use the recipe, vele shops are closed🤷‍♀️😊

      Delete
  4. I am definitely gonna use your recipe thank you Gciny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmh wow looks super delicious 😋

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmh my favorite now I know how to make them just as tasty ..Thank you for sharing ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks yummy and i think i should try this one, thank you gcini for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Craving for some these manj,Gciny ungenzani kodw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kuhle ngoba I gave you the recipe and method🤷‍♀️🤗

      Delete
  9. Yummy 😋am craving for some 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must admit your recipes are always helpful like at home njalo mangiphekile hlezi nginconywa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 💃💃💃💃 we doing d thing girl🥰

      Delete
  11. Your recipes does wonders, I've been trying all of them..👌

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I wasn't on a diet, girl I was gonna try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gcinile why do you always have to share izinto ezihalisayo 😩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I want you to try them😋😄😄🥰

      Delete
  14. This recipe is not hard I'll try it since KFC is closed

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow these are to die for thank you dear❤👌

    ReplyDelete