Wednesday 25 March 2020

Mala Mogodu🤤


This is one of my favorite meal, forget the fancy gourmet meals I've ever eaten.

INGREDIENTS 
Mala mogodu, salt, normal paprika, crushed chillies, rich oxtail powder and onions

METHOD 
  • You need fresh and clean mala mogodu, cut it into pieces and put it in the pot
  • Do not add water when starting to cook, it will release all it excess water
  • Close the pot lead and let it boil, you can put few onion rings on the lid to avoid flies
  • After few minutes check if it water has released then mix well and let it cook till the water dries out
  • If it water has dried add you hot water ,mix well, close the pot and let it cook till soft
  • Towards the end add I teaspoon of (normal paprika,  salt, crushed chillies, rich oxtail powder) and half chopped medium onion, you can increase the measurements if you're cooking for a large number of people, I only cooked 1kg
  • Cook till your onions are well done, your soup should be thick but runny
  • You can then enjoy with your favourite starch, best served while hot

46 comments:

  1. This is my favorite meal also🤭😋 its looks yummy😋😋😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm Looks delicious 🤤🤤😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you cook this food for me 😁?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will.... remind me when we come back

      Delete
  4. Can you cook this food for me 😁?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traditional African meal 🍴 😭💯🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  6. My all time favorite meal😋yummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try this recipe the next time you cook your favourite meal🤭

      Delete
  7. I always wanted to cook Mogodu but didn't know how, thank you for ingredients I will to cook it tonight 😋

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks with a twist ,yooh boiling it just bores sometimes, thanks for traditional twist

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh!wow gcinile this is yummy can't remember the last time I had this dish and thank u for the ingredients👌👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it again with my recipe it's simple

      Delete
  10. Real meal, no complications.... simple and looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Inyama yangaphakathi..love it❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite meal😋😋 inkinga uyaluza ukuvuthwa weeee😩😩

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isu ne thembu ne papa in our lang...mmh I love it👌😘

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks amazing thank you for sharing definitely trying this 🔥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank You for sharing, this looks so Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mmm my favorite meal all day every day 🤗

    ReplyDelete