Wednesday 8 April 2020

Hake๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ‘Œ



A simple hake recipe of them all..... wish you luck๐Ÿ˜Š

INGREDIENTS

1. Hake
2. Eggs
3. Flour
4. Barbecue seasoning
5. Paprika
6. Black pepper
7. Cooking oil

METHOD

  • Clean your hake and cuf it into half, make sure you remove all the bones
  • Whisk two medium eggs
  • Soak your hake in the egg
  • For coating add 4 full teaspoon of barbecue seasoning, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, 1 teaspoon of paprika and 1 cup of flour in a bowl 
  • Mix well then transfer your hake from the egg and nicely coat it both sides
  • After coating transfer it to a clean plate to dust all the falling spices
  • Then deep fry till crispy, make sure your oil is too hot to avoid keeping your hake for long in your pot
                                   ENJOY ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜‹

44 comments:

  1. I love fish so much ,I wish I can taste it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relying on this site for some stove work during this Lockdown ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. And you won't regret it trust me

      Delete
  3. ๐Ÿ˜‚☺️U must open your kitchen on campus udayisd ngeke๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„I'll think about it ๐Ÿค” it's a good idea though

      Delete
  4. It looks delicious...I won't hesitate to try it in my home and thanks for recipe hun๐Ÿค—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plsr, I know you gonna nail it๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  5. Yummy iwould try these ingredients since we are indoors๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. That what I think too๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜„, just joking, thank you๐Ÿ‘

      Delete
  7. Yummmmy๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

    ReplyDelete
  8. ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ™†kwangen amakhand ahlekao

    ReplyDelete
  9. Malo Gcini๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹this looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. That why you should try this recipe ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ™ˆ

      Delete
  11. Will do it for my Mom,she loves it

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love fish๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‹...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love hake especially with fried rice and lemon garnish, nice one girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love hake, im surely trying your recipe

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks Yummy,Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks yummy ๐Ÿ˜‹... You are a good cook GCINILE keep it up ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a bad fish cooker i hope this recipe will help

    ReplyDelete
  18. Plsr, please try the recipe if you're a hake lover

    ReplyDelete
  19. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow dear this looks delicous

    ReplyDelete